1/28/2011

Kueh Teow Kungfu

Okay!! this is forward to everybody who might know about this..

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANT OF KUEY TEOW KUNGFU WITH KUNGFU DRAMA THAT YOU ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH YOUR FAMILY TO WATCH THAT AS YOUR MOM MORE PREFER TO WATCH MALAY DRAMAS..??

I've been wondering since lunch time as one of my friend ordered this 'kuey teow kungfu'..Because of the preparatation to make this was time consuming so that i make my own presumption which is that 'makcik' might do his kungfu skill in order to prepare this kan..So it is make sense to called this dish KUEY TEOW KUNGFU kan?? think so..

This is my very first time saw kueh teow kungfu, actually it is kueh teow noodle been covered with eggs then they got some gravy on top of it..See, it doesn't look like kungfu either so where is THE KUNGFU TERM COMES FROM??..*migrain*

p/s : I got alot of work to do but I don't know why I'm not intrested to do it now, boleh??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...